Who we are?
FamiCord Group is currently the largest in Europe and the fifth largest stem cell bank in the world in terms of biological samples stored. We are also the most experienced in releasing samples for transplantations in Europe. We are present in over 20 countries in Europe through own companies or partners. We offer the best quality services to Parents expecting a baby, who wish to store cord blood with reliable partner.
FamiCord Group facts and figures:
- over 420 000 cord blood & other tissues units stored to date
- 10 laboratory facilities: Poland (2), Hungary, Romania, Spain (2), Turkey, Switzerland (2), Portugal
- 66 cord blood transplantations
- Over 2'725 patients treated with mesenchymal stem cells
- Cooperation with over 1'300 hospitals around Europe
The scale of operation of the FamiCord Group is the best proof that we seriously treat the idea of family deposit of umbilical cord blood, and the material entrusted to us rests in a large and stable bank of international importance.